EmpireTW

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » EmpireTW » Discuss Empire: Total War here. » EMPIRE: TOTAL WAR - DEFINITIVE EDITION

EMPIRE: TOTAL WAR - DEFINITIVE EDITION

Сообщений 1 страница 10 из 10

We’re upgrading Napoleon, Empire, and Medieval II to Definitive Editions today – which means that if you already own them, you’ll now have all of the DLC for free!

If you don’t already own them, now’s the time to check them out – the new editions include all the DLC and expansion packs for each: https://store.steampowered.com/franchis … -Official/

Click here to view the trailer:

Sherman November 2018 edited November 2018
Very nice move, especially about Empire and Napolean. Personally, I was going to play Empire again. I like the setting even if the game had it's problems.

Will there be any fixes for empire in this definitive edition?

Dusteuh February 2018
I tried all things, and nothing works, but I followed EXACTLY these steps, and it works !

"First, do not uninstall using Steam. Browse to your Empire Folder and go inside the folder, make it empty folder deleting everything inside the Empire folder.

Second, go to C:\Users\(your user name)\AppData\Roaming\The Creative Assembly\Empire and again, leave the Empire folder, but go inside and delete everything inside.

Third, on Steam, go to top left corner, click Steam in the menu bar, select exit.

4) Go to your Steam shortcut, right click, select run as administrator

5) Go to your games list, right click Empire, select properties. On the window that opens, go to the local files tab, click verify and allow it to verify and download again.

6) Once complete, on that same Empire Properties window under local files tab, click browse. It will open the window to the empire files, right click your empire.exe, select properties, go to the compatibility tab, set to run under XP, click ok.

7) Run Empire from your games list. Once it runs, go to options and set your settings. Exit the game. Exit Steam completely, start steam normally (telling Steam to restart will restart in admin mode which is bad to run all the time). Now you should be able to play."

Sigford March 2018
Thank you very much. Now it works.

failtry May 2018
Thanks a lot. Followed step by step works perfectly now!

alittleoldman June 2018
Thank you for this tip Dusteuh. Worked for me too! Verifying local files without previously deleting the contents of those directories as you suggest reported all was fine but the game still wouldn't run. Removing them and Steam redownloading them as you suggest worked. Thanks again

Avve1000 June 2018
Dosnt work for me, ill redo it again but first try didnt work.
Have a nice day! //Avve1000 :D

Avve1000 June 2018
Avve1000 said:
Dosnt work for me, ill redo it again but first try didnt work.

2nd time wont work either, tho it got an improvment. I now can see the loading screen for about 15 sec and then the games shuts down

nimrods_son March 30
I had the same problem on win 10 with Napoleon and empire. Both games failing to launch.
Tried the verify files etc but nothing worked. In the end the fix was quite simple

Its a display problem

Go to program files x86 and into your steam folder/steamapps/common

Open the empire or Napoleon folder and right click the .exe

Choose properties and go to the compatibility tab

Check the following box: run in 640 x 480 resolution

I also checked the box for run in compatibility mode for win 7 but not sure if this step is needed as the game only worked when I set it to run in 640 x 480

Fixed both my games and hope it helps someone out

Вы здесь » EmpireTW » Discuss Empire: Total War here. » EMPIRE: TOTAL WAR - DEFINITIVE EDITION

Рейтинг форумов | Создать форум бесплатно