EmpireTW

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » EmpireTW » Discuss Empire: Total War here. » PATCH THIS GAME CA

PATCH THIS GAME CA

Сообщений 1 страница 7 из 7

norseaxe November 2018 in Empire: Total War
I still enjoy this game even though I play with mods. I think CA should patch this game it still has a lot of potential. I would like to see CA do something with this game. I think they could expand the map, add new playable factions, add more wars of successions. could expand to have war of 1812 dlc. I still think this game has plenty of potential. I really think CA could have a great following of players for this game Empire: total war. I actually still keep coming back to this game only with mods unfortunately. Maybe some of you agree it's about time for CA to come back to this game. So please CA come back to this Great time period in history.

BillyRuffian November 2018
Given that they have just released the Definitive Version I doubt that they are likely to do much more with it.
"He uses statistics as a drunken man uses lamp-posts - for support rather than illumination." (Andrew Lang)

|Takeda| Yokota Takatoshi

Forum Terms and Conditions: - https://forums.totalwar.com/discussion/ … ons#latest

"We wunt be druv". iot6pc7dn8qs.png

EllEzDee November 2018
When i saw the "Definitive Edition" thing, i was really hopeful they'd made some changes.
Poor ETW. Still so much wasted potential. It's a good game in its own right, even with so many bugs...but if they gave it one last patch, it could be so incredibly amazing.
[portable-ID]lsd[/portable-ID]
Feel free to check out my Steam guide on naval combat in E:TW
Flag ·  Like

dge1 November 2018
EllEzDee said:
When i saw the "Definitive Edition" thing, i was really hopeful they'd made some changes.
Poor ETW. Still so much wasted potential. It's a good game in its own right, even with so many bugs...but if they gave it one last patch, it could be so incredibly amazing.

I quite agree, but let's live with what we have. It's still a great game, bugs warts and all. I personally continue to play it.

The next iteration of a guns & powder era should be something spectacular given the progress in game development made since Empire was released.
"The two most common things in the universe are Hydrogen and Stupidity." - Harlan Ellison
"The right to be heard does not automatically include the right to be taken seriously." - Hubert H. Humphrey
"Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” - George Carlin
Forum Terms & Conditions

norseaxe December 2018
I read CA said they are working on a new unexpected saga. I was hoping for maybe one for empire that would be pretty unexpected huh lol. I hope they go back to this time period great northern war, war of Spanish succession, war of Austrian succession, seven years war on and on there was so many wars in a relatively short timespan. I read books about war of Spanish succession and war of Austrian succession good books now I'm getting ready to read about seven years war many think that war was actually the first world war. I think this time period is pretty interesting setting maybe they will go back and make an empire total war 2 that would be awesome.

hoom December 2018
It'd be great if they would patch some of the more egregious pathfinding/unit behaviour bugs & crashes.
Minor change to enable Windowed Fullscreen would be nice.

If Definitive Editions are to re-ignite interest in the era for an upcoming Saga (Napoleon2?) that'd be a real nice move :)
maybe those guys should be doing something more useful...

devalera February 10
I have just come up against what must be the most annoying bug of ETW, apart from the game slowing down when you breach a fort wall but I can live with that one. After months of trying I am finally within sight of my personal goal that I set myself and Sweden decides not to take its turn, I mean I left the PC on all night to let Sweden to take its turn, but no its frozen. This would have to be an easy fix for CA to come back and fix for its regular and loyal customers but they will never do it I know. They have our hard earned cash so they move on.

Вы здесь » EmpireTW » Discuss Empire: Total War here. » PATCH THIS GAME CA

Рейтинг форумов | Создать форум бесплатно