EmpireTW

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » EmpireTW » ETW WIKI » WHO AGREES THAT THIS IS THE BEST TOTAL WAR GAME?

WHO AGREES THAT THIS IS THE BEST TOTAL WAR GAME?

Сообщений 1 страница 6 из 6

The_Sir_Gawain April 29 in Empire: Total War
I find this to be the best total war game maybe tied with first because TWW2 is pretty great. Let's talk about all the best things about Empire.
Tagged: Empire

Kevin38 May 11
I have played this one the most I would say. I pretty much like all the games in this series tbh, they are all really done.....

dreagon May 12
This is definitely not the best. It has far to many issues for that. But it is really fun.
"The dog is a peasant and the cat is a gentleman." H.P. Lovecraft
Flag ·  Like

The_Sir_Gawain May 13
dreagon said:
This is definitely not the best. It has far to many issues for that. But it is really fun.

It does have some issues but a few mods can easily fix that. EX: Darthmod
Flag ·  Like

DKoW June 30 edited June 30
The_Sir_Gawain said:
show previous quotes
It does have some issues but a few mods can easily fix that. EX: Darthmod
That is true, but it would have been great if CA had of just stuck with Empire and fixed its main issues and added the multiplayer campaign and perhaps extra scenarios like the Great Northern War or the Seven Years War, instead of dropping it like a stone and working on Napoleon instead.

I am still convinced they could take all the improvements they made in Napoleon and insert them into Empire now. They are the same game and run off the same code, so it shouldn't be that hard a task.
Hell, they could ask modders for their permission to insert their work into the game in an official capacity.

Who wouldn't want to play the American Civil War in the Warpath campaign map if it was offered as a DLC?
Who wouldn't want to buy more historically accurate unit models and textures for their armies? I mean Darthmod already has accurate GNW Swedish and Russian unit textures as well as a whole host of extra units dotted about in other factions.

There is so much they can do to make this game great again, but they just don't.

What I find really annoying though is that they are still updating Thrones of Britannia when it has a lower average player count than Empire.
Post edited by DKoW on June 30
Flag ·  Like

RandomDunc July 14
Is anyone else a fan of Napoleon?
I found it ran really well on my old ToshibaTetra, and played 24 hours straight the day I got it!
Really enjoyed the historic battles, and out of the other Total Wars I've gotten into, this was the most challenging. I always went Britain, who take a long time to get going. I just gave up on navy battles so lost the advantage there.. Any advice to get me started in Napoleon would be help full as I can't complete this one.. It's so gripping!

Kind thanks,

And any advice on a suitable laptop to play it on, I don't want to buy a gaming laptop, but I can get a good refurbed one with 1T an 8Gb memory. Im not sure integrated graphic cards will handle it even with its capacity..
Thanks
BD

Вы здесь » EmpireTW » ETW WIKI » WHO AGREES THAT THIS IS THE BEST TOTAL WAR GAME?

Рейтинг форумов | Создать форум бесплатно