EmpireTW

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » EmpireTW » Discuss Empire: Total War here. » EMPIRE: TOTAL WAR - DEFINITIVE EDITION

EMPIRE: TOTAL WAR - DEFINITIVE EDITION

Сообщений 1 страница 8 из 8

We’re upgrading Napoleon, Empire, and Medieval II to Definitive Editions today – which means that if you already own them, you’ll now have all of the DLC for free!

If you don’t already own them, now’s the time to check them out – the new editions include all the DLC and expansion packs for each: https://store.steampowered.com/franchis … -Official/

Click here to view the trailer:
Flag ·  Like
COMMENTS
ShermanSherman November 2018 edited November 2018
Very nice move, especially about Empire and Napolean. Personally, I was going to play Empire again. I like the setting even if the game had it's problems.
Flag ·  Like

SenseiTJ2 November 2018 edited November 2018
MULTIPLAYER CAMPAIGN WHEN? I'LL LITERALLY PAY FOR A BETA KEY.

GreenKing1 November 2018
Will there be any fixes for empire in this definitive edition?
Flag ·  Like

dge1 November 2018
No. It is just a name change and the addition of all DLC for anyone not already owning any particular item.
"The two most common things in the universe are Hydrogen and Stupidity." - Harlan Ellison
"The right to be heard does not automatically include the right to be taken seriously." - Hubert H. Humphrey
"Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” - George Carlin
Forum Terms & Conditions
Flag ·  Like

SenseiTJ2 November 2018
dge1 said:
No. It is just a name change and the addition of all DLC for anyone not already owning any particular item.

all 'released' DLC, not the hidden Multiplayer DLC of course.
Flag ·  Like

oom November 2018 edited November 2018
Nice, I never actually played Empire much but have been meaning to try it again.

So playing Russia while watching several versions of War & Peace
Actually having quite a good time.

Grapeshot cannon crossfire is super brutal (especially when you mess up your angles & wind up point blank enfilading your own troops! :'( )

Ugh running into some of the really awful pathfinding issues though.

Still don't understand at all why France is just one big province rather than 3 or 4.

Edit: also would have been nice if they added Windowed Borderless mode.
maybe those guys should be doing something more useful...
Flag ·  Like

DasChap January 24
Seems such a shame you can't just give these amazing games an awesome graphics boost and some tweaks. I have never loved any games more before or since. Other developers will eventually fill the gaping historical voids I'm sure, just don't understand why you guys don't want to own it : (
Flag ·  Like

davedave1124 February 22
I played this a week ago, looks so much better than it first did, love the smoke/battle atmosphere effects.
Flag ·  Like

Вы здесь » EmpireTW » Discuss Empire: Total War here. » EMPIRE: TOTAL WAR - DEFINITIVE EDITION

Рейтинг форумов | Создать форум бесплатно